As great as 2010 was, this year is going to be even better. Lots of stuff in motion right now and Bidsketch users are going to see some great new enhancements in 2011. I’ll start things off the right way by going over the details for the most recent release.
Here’s a complete listing of the latest:
- Clients can now have an additional contact added to them (optional).
- Advanced Settings when creating a proposal:
- You can assign the proposal to another Bidsketch user (useful when copying proposals between team members).
- Proposals can be assigned to the client’s secondary contact.
- New custom variables for your content; check the Sections and Fees pages to see a complete listing of these variables.
- Freshbooks invoice totals (associated with a proposal) can be updated by clicking on a sync link just below the totals.
- Clients can no longer change the status of a proposal once they’ve accepted it.
- Improved page breaking logic on PDFs.
- Using Postmark for improved email delivery to ensure your clients get their emails.
- A public SPF record is now available to help with email delivery.
- Enabled plain text paste in the WYSIWYG editor to prevent copying and pasting from breaking the PDF view.